We produce a unique electron beam generator with precise beam control.
- Easily exchangeable cathode.
- Easy and fast procedure for replacing the cathode.
- Precision device for mounting the cathode (cathode mounting tool).
It consists of 2 main parts:
1) Electron gun for particularly precise beam control. Equipped with triode with a direct heated tungsten hair pin, ribbon-type or LaB6 cathode to form an axisymmetric electron beam with a small crossover, providing a circular focal spot shape during welding.
2) High voltage power supply delivers the continuously adjustable beam voltage from 5 to 60 kV (Minimum step size is 20 V). Due to the pulse mode, MEBW-60 is able to perform precise energy and heat transferring
|Spot size @ 1 mA||< 50µm|
|Min spot size||Down to 25 µm (SEM-mode)|
|Beam energy||max. 60 keV|
|Beam wattage||max. 2 kW|
|Beam current||max. 33 mA / 40mA|
|Deflection range||± 8 to ± 15° (depending on configuration)|
|Cathode||directly heated tungsten filament (0.15 mm), directly heated ribbon filament (0.4 mm), optional LaB6 emitter|
|Flange diameter||105 mm|
|Mains supply||Power and wattage depending on pumping|
|Acceleration voltage||5 to 60 kV|
|Min. voltage step size||20 V|
|Pulsing mode||Beam pulsing down to 10μsec pulse width; up to 5kHz pulse frequency|
|Beam current||0.050 to 33 mA (limited by max. wattage)|
|Min. current step size||1μA|
|Wattage||max. 2 kW|
|Wehnelt voltage||up to -1250 V|
|Filament current||max. 5 A|
|Filament voltage||max. 5 V|
|Filament wattage||max. 25 W|
For further information please contact us.