Discover the future with electrons.
Open system architecture for innovative ideas
The FOCUS MEBW-60 is the perfect instrument for research and development. The reasons are multifaceted and range from:
- compact size and office compatible
- ability to watch all processes with the SEM-mode or through the inspection glass
- possibility to easily add measurement instruments
- very flexible in terms of parameter range and workpiece size
- to generate almost arbitrary heat fields, heat gradients on a sample or locally modify the surface
The self-provided high standards which apply to our machines and services can only live up with a tight networking to national and international universities and other research institutions.
Additionally we work in public funded projects organized by the German Welding Society (DVS). This ensures that our machines and the electron beam processes are always state of the art and of key interest to the user.
Our close partners are: